Thursday, July 7, 2005

My Journal

I'm trying to keep up the practice of keeping a journal now that I've finished my creative writing class. I'm not sure how long this will last but you don't have to feel obligated to read it.

The class went well...I actually really loved it. Writing has always been a passion for me...typing hasn't though!

For those of you unfamiliar with the cat story: In reference to the previous journal---the cat is the cat we (actually Logan) took in during the first hurricane last year  ...ie therefore the name- Hurricane. She has come by everyday since until recently when I stopped seeing her for about 3 months --no explanation --now she's back. We thought she had been abandoned or missplaced during the storms last year. She was really skinny. Now she's looking taken care of ---so ---the mystery is who is she? And why does she keep coming to visit. I will mention here - she is a very sweet and fiendly cat. And I must remind everyone in spite of recent evidence I AM A DOG PERSON...How I've ended up a cat woman is constantly amazing.

No comments: