Thursday, July 7, 2005

Hurricane Cat

Hurricane visited today. She comes to the window where I'm sitting and stands up calling me with her strange voice, mewing loudly. She isn't so hungry that she doesn't want to be petted first, so someone is obviously caring for her. Now in contrast to last winter when she could fight with BeanDip through the window, she only stays til I bore her.

Today I opened the window to talk to her so she looked me straight in the face opened her mouth and made strange sounds...not cat sounds. She's very funny. Her strange exotic face only adds to my interest in her, she's a mystery. She's quite a hunter but I don't think she has claws. Now she has started trying to get in the house as I walk inside. I haven't had any cat food so I've been giving her the left over dog food from Jacque and Jasmine's visit last year...she settles  but not enthusiastically.

No comments: